Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe

This is Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Power's Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyreign

Game Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Game Moderator Application   Game Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:37 pm

Key- Tyreign
In-game name- Tyreign
E-mail- AntiNewblet@aol.com
Player_kenji@hotmail.com
Skills (Coder, Iconner etc)- I have a little bit of coding skills, and mapping skills, but not a whole lot, if I were to rate myself between 1/10 I would put myself at 1/2. I'm still learning how to map a little bit, and code.
Experience-

Bleach Guardian Within - I've been a game moderator on the game, for a quite a long time now, and I'm now a co-owner of it. - Was Master Admin, Now I'm a Owner -
Bleach Dark Memories - I've been a game moderator on there for a little bit but not for a long time. - Was a Admin -
Naruto A Shinobi's Legacy - I'm still trying to decide if I wanna put up the game, I'm currently the owner of it.

Overall: I think I have a lot of experience being a game moderator because I've owned my own games and I've co-owned some games. I've been a member of BYOND for three years.

Why should I pick you -

Why should you pick me? I have experience being in the game and being a game moderator, I have about the game knowledge, I'm honest about stuff, I have respect for the players and the staff. It's up to you if you want to have a person who has Experience, Knowledge, Honestly, And Respect. Or you can have someone who is Less Experienced, Has no knowledge about the game, Lies about everything, and doesn't respect anyone. I like the game, I like the community, And I think the game moderators, but everyone needs help, and sometimes not everyone does help, They just shun the clue-less newbie, I'll be there to help when someone needs help. So you decide if you want me to be a game moderator. I'm not telling you these things just because I want power, I want the power to help people, and help the game. It's a good game, and soon it'll be the best in my opinion, But you need a little help getting there, and I'm here to help you.
Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1