Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe

This is Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Power's Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

gm application Empty
PostSubject: gm application   gm application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:32 pm

Key- Shadow516

In-game name- Shadow

E-mail- master-516@hotmail.com

Skills (Coder, Iconner etc)- I'm learing how to code.

Experience- I've been a lvl 3 gm in two dbz games. Right now im a lvl 4 gm in two bleach games Bleach: Time of Anarchy Reborn and Bleach: Ichirin No Hana. I have lots of experience and i help alot of people. I also get along with the players and other gms as well. I also enforce the rules very strictly and i make sure the rules are enforced. I will also go to an owner if anything should happen.

Why should i pick you- I have lots of experience. I can get along wit other players and other gms. I can respect higher gms and will go to a higher gm if anything happens. I also help alot people. Hope you pick me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Humanoid

Humanoid

gm application Empty
PostSubject: Wow.   gm application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:19 pm

You said you were GM for 2 DBZ games and 2 bleach games. 4 games? Not alot of expirience to me... What DBZ games?

And Enforcer strickly... That's a little insane. Saying you will be mean... Well That's just my opinion.

farao

Thanks,

Humanoid
Back to top Go down

gm application
Page 1 of 1