Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe

This is Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Power's Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freiza - Abuse to the fullest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ComebackSeason

Freiza - Abuse to the fullest. Empty
PostSubject: Freiza - Abuse to the fullest.   Freiza - Abuse to the fullest. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:31 pm

"Frieza" is possibly the worst GM I've seen in a while. My friend and I were playing and he kept making announcements claiming to be in the Crips. As we all know, NO real crips would be playing Byond, and if they were, theres something wrong with them(theres something wrong with this guy either way, though). My friend with the username Ubber told him he wasn't a crip, and so did I. He instantly gets angry and starts throwing insults like "Lame" and "Nerd Nigga"(SMH). He then bans Ubber because he was obviously losing the battle of wits, and then bans me when I call him on his improper use of the english language(f yo nigga? alright buddy). This guy needs to be banned INSTANTLY, he is obviously some retarted wigger kid thinking he is something he isn't, too much rap music i presume?

Maybe once he learns to spell properly and make relevant posts, he can be a GM. Until then, someone needs to smack this idiot.
Back to top Go down
Genz

Freiza - Abuse to the fullest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freiza - Abuse to the fullest.   Freiza - Abuse to the fullest. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:36 pm

ComebackSeason wrote:
"Frieza" is possibly the worst GM I've seen in a while. My friend and I were playing and he kept making announcements claiming to be in the Crips. As we all know, NO real crips would be playing Byond, and if they were, theres something wrong with them(theres something wrong with this guy either way, though). My friend with the username Ubber told him he wasn't a crip, and so did I. He instantly gets angry and starts throwing insults like "Lame" and "Nerd Nigga"(SMH). He then bans Ubber because he was obviously losing the battle of wits, and then bans me when I call him on his improper use of the english language(f yo nigga? alright buddy). This guy needs to be banned INSTANTLY, he is obviously some retarted wigger kid thinking he is something he isn't, too much rap music i presume?

Maybe once he learns to spell properly and make relevant posts, he can be a GM. Until then, someone needs to smack this idiot.

I fully agree with my friend comeback this moron bans me because the lost the battle of wits like comeback said. i mean if you are a crip shouldn't you be robbing liquor stores and shooting "other gangstas" and not playing with dbz characters... the point is he is a asshole and needs to go jump out a window and end his horrible life...i guess when a white kid hear eminem or 50 cent he thinks hes fucking scarface excuse my language but someone needs to go to this kids house shoot him a couple of times and put my life back to normal
Back to top Go down

Freiza - Abuse to the fullest.
Page 1 of 1