Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe

This is Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Power's Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrick-San

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:25 pm

Key- Remember
In-game name- Derrick
E-mail- yankeezchampz@yahoo.com
Skills-I can Icon.

Experience- I have been enforcer on Bleach DimondDustRebellion,A master admin on Anime Fusion,and a Admin on Bleach Aizens Rage and an owner on Bleach the darkness from within.

Reason for applying- I am applying because I would like to help the game community. I will prevent all Safe zone attacks and punish those who do it. I am very friendly and good at comunicating with players. I will always report bugs or any problems with the game when i find one. I will not abuse my powers. I will help all players. I will not give any type of special treatment to any friends or family. I will punish them if needed. I am not racial and will not ignore any player. I am very active on the game. I will take full responsibilites for my actions. I will not blame it on anyone else.

Closing: I hope you choose me. If you do I will not let you down.
Back to top Go down
React
Admin

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:02 am

ok lemme see a icon u made and if its good u get the job iight yo
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rftup.heavenforum.com
Derrick-San

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:59 am

Im not sure how to post an icon on the fourms. So could i show you in the game and sorry I havent been on the fourms lately.

Last edited by Derrick-San on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1