Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe

This is Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Power's Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Donn for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenDX

PostSubject: Donn for GM   Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:24 am

Hello admins,
I must say that i wouldn't be running for GM if your current staff wasn't so miserable. Between them summoning the DBalls just so they themselves can get them and if anybody else picks one up they respawn the dballs until they can get them. Now I'm not gonna mention any names because I am not a tattle tail.

Key-RavenDX
In-game name-Donn
E-mail-dbraccini@gmail.com
Skills (Coder, Iconner etc)-Responsible and dedicated.
Experience-I GMed on several Lineage 2 private servers, but have yet to on any Byond game.
Why should I pick you-
I feel you should pick me because I will NOT abuse gm powers, such as many of your current GMs do.
I always help people that ask for it,even though I'm not a GM and will probably continue to do so regardless of your decision simple because your GMs now are either too lazy or don't know(which I cannot imagine that it'd be the latter).
If i were to be made a GM I would get on everyday and take care of the players for you, as well as helping them with whatever they may need.

I don't think you should base your decision solely on experience because in doing so you are closing your eyes to all sorts of other people thats could be and probably would be better GMs than what you have now, for example not 10 minutes ago a GM deleted an area or something and it made everybodies screen black with only a few viewable squares ahead or behind you. However, I do understand if you wish to take the pussyfooted route and only accept people who have been able to abuse their powers before.

By the way, your most useful GM by far is Flicky. He's on quite often and mostly helps us 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flickx
GFx Artist

PostSubject: Re: Donn for GM   Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Well for first u will never get an Gm if u whine like that. second of all LOL good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenDX

PostSubject: Re: Donn for GM   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:54 pm

If i whine like that? Dude you guys are so rarely on its sad. You need more help is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donn for GM   

Back to top Go down

Donn for GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe :: Gm Application-
Jump to: