Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Powe

This is Dragon Ball Z Rise For The Ultimate Power's Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Cool Site~ Not a Scam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

~Cool Site~ Not a Scam Empty
PostSubject: ~Cool Site~ Not a Scam   ~Cool Site~ Not a Scam Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:12 pm

Well I personally have been using this site for awhile, and have recieved many items from it, all for free. I decided to pass it on.

~Cool Site~ Not a Scam Banner3

Click on that box and it will redirect you to a site called prize rebel.

You may have heard of this kind of site before, companys pay them to advertyise them on their site, by doing serveys, ect. Because of that they have enough money to reward users who use the site. I would recommend before you start that you create a new email cause the companys spam emails. All you do is sign up, and then view offers, there are different sections, US 100% Free (no credit card needed) abnd then ones where you need a credit card or phone. I had an old gift card laying around with about 3 bucks on it, i used that and got 15 points out of it, which is the value of something good on the site. But just complete the offer description, and you will be credited points (NOTE: the points don't go on the automaticly, some take a say or an hour, BUT if you completed the offer as told to you WILL get the points). There is a prize page, where there is a list of prizes, theres is PS#, Xbox 360 Wii, nintedo DS, and custom prizes.

I myself have used this site, and ordered a PS2 game, and I DID get it, i ordered it a few days ago and got it 3 days later. THIS IS NOT A SCAM.

If I didn't say enough they tell more about it on the site.

-Joe
Back to top Go down
Riddick

PostSubject: Re: ~Cool Site~ Not a Scam   ~Cool Site~ Not a Scam Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:53 am

Don't trust it to be ohnest.
Don't need free things anyway lol!
I got everything i need.
Back to top Go down
React
Admin

PostSubject: -_-   ~Cool Site~ Not a Scam Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:57 am

WTF is this
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rftup.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content